Saturday, May 31, 2014

We're called Cooking and Drinking: Gin Edition

Let me say this: I love Gin.

It is the nectar of the gods.

It is my favourite drink and it tastes unlike anything else.

I drink three types of Gin, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire and Hendrick's.

Each has earned a different mood.

Unlike the "Gin and Tonic is a Summer drink people" I drink my Gin and Tonics year round.

Because I'm cool like that and because nothing else competes.



As I drink three types of Gin I have ordered them in preference.

#3 is Tanqueray

It is my I'm getting hammered Gin, something about drinking it makes me hungry which makes me thirsty which makes me drink which makes me hungry.

#2 is Bombay Sapphire

It is my "put feet up" after a long days work Gin. I find it ideal to have when unwinding from stress. 
I also find it to be smooth enough to drink with lemon juice simple syrup and ice.

#3 is Hendrick's

Hendrick's is the Gin I would drink every time if I was a millionaire. It is twice as expensive as #2 and #3 but more then twice as good. Mixed with tonic or just ice it is perfect. Calms nerves, removes stress & anxiety, and is just plain awesome.

And it is stoppered with a cork and sealed with wax.



As I was saying Gin is my favourite alcohol.

William

No comments:

Post a Comment